En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies pour vous proposer des services et offres adaptées à vos centres d'intérêts.
Handicap International (HI) is seeking A Digital Officer M/F
Location: based in Geneva or Lyon, Brussels or Luxembourg (regular travel between these cities)
Type of contract: Permanent
Starting date: September 2019
« Outraged at the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in dignity. »
HI is an independent and impartial international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. The organisation works alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, taking action and bearing witness in order to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
HI’s employment policy is disability inclusive.
For more information about the organisation: www.hi.org
Do you have a background in web marketing, share our values and want to develop your career in an environment where intercultural awareness is of the utmost importance? Come and join our team as a Digital Officer; we are in the middle of a digital transformation!
Reporting to the Federal Fundraising Director in Lyon, you will provide a common resource for all of our national francophone associations: for Switzerland, France, Belgium and Luxembourg (regular travel between these countries is expected).
As Digital Officer, you are in charge of carrying out digital marketing activities in the three francophone territories (in Switzerland, Belgium and Luxembourg) and you will work closely with the budget holders of the respective national associations. Your activities will be aimed at developping our target audiences commitment, prioritising activities with a good return on investment.
In order to achieve your objectives, your main tasks will be:
Taking part in the development of web marketing plans and the creation of content aimed at increasing our audiences commitment:
- development of a strategy adapted to each audience
- development of marketing and relationship action plans
- creation of quality content and/or quality tools for marketing
- weekly / monthly monitoring and analysis of the results of the web marketing action plan
Compiling statistical data and web performance indicators and producing reports on the results of:
- Google Analytics,
- Emailing system
- Other sources according to need
Control the operation of the donation forms
Take charge of the search engine optimization and advertising linked to web marketing, in conjunction with the audience managers/budget holders
Keep an eye on web marketing trends
It is necessary to take a 360° view of these activities and fully coordinate with the other channels already in place in the relevant national association.
- You are trained in digital and/or web marketing
- You have a year’s experience as a web marketer, and a passion and flair for managing digital projects
- You have a good knowledge of Office tools and back office web tools
- You are competent at using the Google tools (Analytics, Adwords, Search console)
- You have a good knowledge of search engine optimization and advertising
- You are known for your ability to manage internal and external suppliers and to mobilise and animate a network, and you are able to work in a multicultural context with contacts from a wide variety of people/bodies
- You enjoy innovation, analysis, project management and teamwork
- Your assets? Flexibility, autonomy, responsiveness, dedication, organisation and rigour
- Fluent English
Diversity encouraged, candidates with disabilities welcome
- Type of contract: Permanent as of September 2019
- Conditions to be defined according to the country (Switzerland, France, Belgium or Luxembourg)
On-line applications only, accompanied by a CV and covering letter, using the following link:
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as they can.