En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies pour vous proposer des services et offres adaptées à vos centres d'intérêts.
Technical Advisor (TA) – Rural Finance/Community Based Finance/Village Banks
ADA is a Luxemburgish NGO expert in the field of inclusive finance. Our action is designed to reinforce the autonomy of microfinance institutions (MFIs), professional associations and networks. ADA also assists governments in their efforts to support and structure the microfinance sector at the regional and national level.
ADA is engaged alongside its partners, Lux Development (LuxDev), the aid and development agency of the government of Luxembourg and the Lao Microfinance Association (MFA), to support the establishment and consolidation of Village Credit Schemes established by LuxDev in four provinces of Laos and their transformation into fully-fledged regulated and sustainable microfinance institutions.
The TA will be responsible of the proper implementation of the project, with 3 key roles:
- to provide technical support in setting up, roll out and consolidation of Village Credit Schemes (VCS) that provide savings and credit services to 150+ villages located in Bokeo, Vientiane, Bolikhamxay and Kamhouane provinces. (S)He will support the establishment and capacity building of VCS networks or so called Network Support Organizations (NSOs) in Bokeo and Vientiane provinces and expand the operations of the already functioning NSOs in Bolikhomxay and Kamhouane to provide technical support to member VCSs. The TA will support the NSOs systematic development into grassroot sustainable financial institutions and will pursue their legal registration under Bank of Lao, to support their member VCSs with sustainable financial and nonfinancial services.
- to manage the overall running of the project, including the coordination of the various stakeholders, budgeting, planning, reporting, etc..
- to act as an Inclusive Finance Advisor to the local representation of the project’s donor (Luxembourg’s Cooperation) and its local partners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- A master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics;
- At least 10 years of experience in microfinance, banking or in the financial sector, as consulting or executive/management position;
- Preferably working experience in the sub-region
- Proven track record in managing large and complex projects ;
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills, Lao is an asset;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, and experience in people management;
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with poor infrastructure and human capacities;
- Highly motivated with a strong interest in development and social issues.
HOW TO APPLY?