En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies pour vous proposer des services et offres adaptées à vos centres d'intérêts.
The Microinsurance Network is looking for an Administrative Assistant
The Microinsurance Network is a not-for-profit organisation, whose mission is to promote effective insurance for low-income people by encouraging shared learning, facilitating knowledge generation, and working together with a broad range of stakeholders. The Network includes currently more than 70 institutional members and 30 individual members, who are active in 12 working and discussion groups.
We are looking to recruit a new administrative assistant, who holds a key role in our small team. You would be working independently, providing administrative and organisational support to facilitate the daily tasks and goals of the Network.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- General administrative tasks: incoming and outgoing mail, copies, scans documents, filing, archive documents, layout and presentation of documents, prepare contracts…
- Accounting and Budgeting: invoices, travel reimbursement, financial reporting, liaison with fiduciary.
- Logistical support for the organisation of subcommittee meetings, Board meetings, and annual General assembly. Travel logistics and administrative follow-up. Office supplies and equipment for conferences.
- Follow-up on communications with members of the network.
- Graduate or higher education or equivalent by experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing administrative tasks
- Interest in microinsurance and questions linked to poverty reduction
- Very good knowledge of English and French. Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Good knowledge of major computer software (MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and Outlook) and knowledge management databases
- Good interpersonal skills and a sense of welcoming
- Ability to work responsibly within a small team
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks at the same time
Permanent contract based in the city of Luxembourg.
If you are interested in this position and want to join this small, dynamic team, please send a letter of motivation and your resume by email to Sophie Lafleur at firstname.lastname@example.org